Below are our available positions with PV Financial Group. Click each position to view the job description.
AVAILABLE POSITION: RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Relationship Manager Job Description
This position provides exceptional customer service to the firm’s clients to facilitate engagement and overall satisfaction with the organization. This individual will be responsible for building and maintaining client relationships with the goal of retaining existing customers and driving firm growth.
- Prep advisor for client meetings and greet clients upon arrival to the office.
- Periodically meet with clients to complete paperwork.
- Assist in post-meeting follow-up.
- Track pending paperwork and outstanding transactions to ensure all business is completed within service standards. Update the advisor and/or your manager as needed until all tasks are complete.
- Maintain updated client contact records using CRM system. Use CRM system efficiently to schedule client meetings, track client personal information and interests.
- First point of contact for client service issues, including incoming phone calls and emails. Handle servicing within capacity and transfer to advisor, when required.
- Anticipate advisor needs and handle them proactively.
- Manage advisor’s calendar. Proactively schedule meetings ensuring all clients are seen annually, at a minimum.
- Follow up with referrals and prospects.
- Provide office and phone coverage in the absence of receptionist and/or Relationship Management team members.
- Maintain front-end lobby and conference rooms; keep neat and orderly at all times.
- Periodically assist with marketing-related tasks as directed by your manager.
- Occasionally help with tasks outside of the traditional Relationship Manager role, when needed.
- Experience in an administrative role or in the finance industry, a plus.
- FINRA Series 6 and Series 63, a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and operate under tight deadlines; Sophisticated organizational and time management skills.
- A self-starter who can work independently, think conceptually and attend to details.
- An amazing attitude and extraordinary customer service skills.
- Enjoy interacting with people face-to-face and over the phone.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer programs, including MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel) and CRM.
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to Kelly Haber: email@example.com
AVAILABLE POSITION: FINANCIAL ADVISOR
Financial Advisor Job Description
PV Financial Group (PVFG) is seeking a local, community-minded and driven Financial Advisor with a minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience to join their team.
PVFG believes that to provide first-rate service and guidance to clients, the relationship between Investor and Financial Advisor must be grounded in trust. We are seeking an Advisor with excellent communication skills, work ethic and desire to serve the community to join our dynamic team of professionals. PVFG can offer a rewarding career where you will help individuals and businesses accumulate wealth and protect their hard-earned assets.
This position is responsible for building and maintaining a book of business by using effective prospecting and sales skills to convert prospects. The position requires confidence and experience assisting clients in meeting financial goals by recommending appropriate plans and products.
- Sell effectively and ethically; convert prospects to clients, achieving a closing ratio of > 80 percent
- Help individuals identify their unique financial needs and objectives:
- Establish and define the client/advisor relationship
- Gather data, including goals
- Analyze and evaluate financial status
- Develop and present financial planning recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implement financial planning recommendations
- Monitor the financial planning recommendations
- Analyze clients’ income and asset situation, as requested; at least once annually, review and update financial situation
- Recommend plans and products to help clients achieve goals; identify appropriate investment and insurance solutions (e.g., estate issues, tax considerations, retirement planning, business planning objectives)
- Comply with all FINRA/SEC/Commonwealth compliance regulations; satisfy continuing education requirements
- Provide personal client service:
- Work effectively with affiliated professionals who also serve as advisors to clients
- Develop and sustain relationships with other in-house professionals and strategic alliances; when necessary, refer clients to strategic allies (e.g., attorneys) to ensure that needs are met
- Respond to client questions and concerns
- Schedule and plan client meetings using the CRM system
- Rebalance client portfolios based on advisor’s criteria and using appropriate tools (e.g., Model Management)
- Maintain client cost basis information
- Stay current on industry developments; service and product enhancements; regulatory issues; and client needs or wants
- Actively participate in networking, community and firm events
- BA or BS in business; advanced degree/designation a plus (e.g., MBA, CFP®, or CPA)
- Prior enrollment or willingness to enroll in CFP certification program
- Insurance certifications (e.g., ChFC®), as appropriate
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65 or 66 securities registrations
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in the business; experience working with NFS processes and forms a plus
- Excellent knowledge and communication of financial planning concepts and terminology
- Excellent knowledge and communication of products, including mutual funds, stocks, bonds, insurance policies, and annuities
- Firsthand knowledge of third-party asset management systems, including how they work, their benefits, and their drawbacks
- Comfort discussing estate planning issues
- Proficiency in computer programs, including MS Office Suite
Salary plus commissions